There’s a new ROM update for HTC Touch Pro, this ROM is catered for Singtel users.
Improved Functions and Fixes
1. The display of TouchFLO 3D sometimes may appear cracked.
2. When taking a picture, the auto focus function may malfunction in some circumstances.
3. In some circumstances, the preview screen will become black after taking picture.
4. In some circumstances, the device may hang while loading TouchFLO 3D.
5. When hanging up a phone call, there may be a delay in the display response.
6. Update phone answering from click type to slide type.
I have just attended a PPCSG organized event with speakers from HTC and Microsoft.
HTC Touch HD was demonstrated with the final ROM for Singapore, tips and tricks are shared and finally Microsoft giving a sneak preview of the Windows Live Wave 3.0.
Continue reading “HTC Touch HD out next week exclusive to Starhub”
Yea, we all love Touch Flo 3D, but there are certain issues that probably make you wish that a Today Screen will be there.
Here’s how I customised my soft keys to launch SecondToday instead of Phone. I already have a hard key for phone.
Continue reading “SecondToday on Touch Pro”
The reason why I added this new tweak and application is because I keep getting missed calls on my HTC Touch Pro. 🙂
Do you ever notice you keep getting missed calls too ? It’s either the tight fitting case decided to touch Ignore on the screen while you are pulling out your phone or you just can’t pick up the phone on time.
Continue reading “Touch Pro incoming call lag and Answerkeys Disabler”
I have no idea what Gyrator means but it’s a program to customise what actions to execute based on the events that your Touch Pro’s accelerometer generates.
For e.g, I can configure in such a way that when I turn my Touch Pro facing down, it will turn the screen off.
Continue reading “Gyrator”