I have no idea what Gyrator means but it’s a program to customise what actions to execute based on the events that your Touch Pro’s accelerometer generates.
For e.g, I can configure in such a way that when I turn my Touch Pro facing down, it will turn the screen off.
Continue reading “Gyrator”
By default, HTC Touch Pro comes with .Net Compact Framework 2, I have to install 3.5 to get certain applications working. Here’s a tweak to enable 3.5 by default instead of 2.
What you need to do:
1. Install NetCF3.5 on your ppc.
2. Open a registry editor, I use Reso Regsitry Editor
3. Goto HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETCompactFramework (this is usually the first entry
4. When you open this you’ll see all the .NET installed version change the DWORD value of 2.0.7045.00 from 1 to 0
5. Chang ethe DWORD value of 3.5.7283.00 from 0 to 1.
7.Viola! you have a faster PPC
Adding another tweak which helps in increasing the overall volume for HTC Touch Pro
Make a copy of the /Windows/AudioPara3.csv to your folder for backup
Unzip the AudioPara3_lighter_boost.zip or AudioPara3_full_boost.zip and move the extracted AudioPara3.csv to /Windows/.
As it’s a system folder, you may need to use Total Commander or Resco Explorer to execute that action.
Reset your phone for it to take effect.
The best tweaking tool for Windows Mobile and Touch Flo has been updated with a new version, bringing it to version 3.3.
- Fixed crash of the file browser on Samsung Omnia i900/Player Addict
- Fixed restoration of TouchFLO 3D settings
- Added support for non-standard TouchFLO 3D tabs
- Added dddd-mmm-yyyy date format in TouchFLO 3D settings
- Added HTC Task Manager tweaks
- Added custom values for font sizes
Download it at Touchxperience
Now every self-respecting engineer will need a Secure Shell Client on his working laptop. How about having it on your phone !
Get yourself the greatest Secure Shell Client, putty here http://www.pocketputty.net/